A Boat Load of Parts for Sale.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A Boat Load of Parts for Sale.
From: BLAND_QUATTLEBAUM@hp-roseville-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:49:43 -0800

     I have a huge amount of new, in the box, refurbished, and used parts.
     90% of them are for a 1970 2000.  There are too many parts to list but
     I do have:

     1.  Brand new, never used, canvas top from Les Canaday
     2.  2     "              " door panels
     3.  Complete interior
     4.  Complete carpet Kit
     5.  Dash cover, and two complete dashes it could go on.
     6.  new in the box break calipers, pads etc.
     7.  2 new mikuni air filters
     8.  door trim
     9.  trunk trim
     10.  a complete rebuilt 2000 engine/mikunis
     11.  a bunch of re-chromed parts (lamp bezels, etc.)
          (All triple chromed...no mexico jobs)
     12.  2 '70 bucket seats, new upholstery w/head rests
     13.  rebuilt 5-spead gear box
     14.  1600 & 2000 complete rear axles
     15.  wiper motors
     16.  all glass
     17.  about 6 sets of convertible top latches
     18.  Convertible frame, zinc plated
     19.  top bow, original material, not welded.
     20.  and on and on.

     In addition I have a complete body in outstanding condition,
     sand-blasted, and about 3/4s done.  Nothing on it, rolling.

     Any interested parties please e-mail me or if your in the Roseville,
     CA area call me at (916) 791-1975

     Best Regards,
        BWQ