MECHART RODS

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MECHART RODS
From: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:37:02 -0800
Looking for some info on a company call Mechart.
They made comp rods for the roadster. I have a couple but a couple won't
run my u20.
The last info I had was:

Mechart
233 arena st.
El Segundo, Ca 90245           213.322.1860

This info is no good as the address is now a restarant supply house.

Does anyone have current info, did the company move, gone under or ?
If you have some of these rods I would like to hear from you.

Thanks for the info!
Craig
69 2000

P.S. If you have not seen my new roadster shirt check it out,
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/hoop1.htm> they are selling fast but I
still have a few left.
Everyone that has already bought one, thank you!