Re: Datsun Racing Teams

To: rday@cyberramp.net, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun Racing Teams
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:20:41 EST
In a message dated 13-03-99 7:21:20 PM EST, rday@cyberramp.net writes:

<< Thunderhill is going to used for the track day on July 8th in conjunction
 with this year's Mt. Shasta All-Datsun Meet. Participation is limited to
 60 drivers. >>

Hello,

Yes, I am looking forward to that speed session.  I had no idea that they put
a limit of 60 cars.  I better send off my registration.  Hoping that there
will be other Roadster Owners interested in participating.  Hey Dennis.....
you interested?  Send me an e-mail.  I will try to offer you a special
incentive to race with me.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex  (w/ the wrong distributor)
San Francisco, Ca