Datsun Racing Teams

To: casalp@earthlink.net, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Racing Teams
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:56:37 EST
In a message dated 13-03-99 0:17:00 AM EST, casalp@earthlink.net writes:

<< You also mentioned some starting up a club for  Datsuns like the Shelby
 American Club that rents race tracks for a weekend. I'll bet if enough
 people were interested Thunderhill Park near Chico, Ca  would be
 rentable.

HEllo,

It is very rentable.   As a matter of fact, the racing club that I belong too
rents it twice a year.  We usually have a couple dozen cars attend.  The cost
for a Saturday session usually run about $190. per car/driver.  Last Oct I ran
for over 150 total miles in the Roadster.  Certainly worth the small price.

I will be running it again on May 9th.  But this time I should have much
better lap times.  Last year I used street tires but this year I plan to run
with something much better.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca