Re: Speaking of wrecks...

To: "snyler" <snyler@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Speaking of wrecks...
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:44:25 -0600
>Oh, but haven't you heard? FUVs are safer in an accidents (for the
>occupants, deadly for the other guy in a reasonably sized vehicle).  FUVs
>have better visibility (at the expense of others on the road) FUVs have
>so much cargo space ( I can fit 7 bags of groceries in my roadster, and
>am not afraid to load brush, gravel or manure into our old pickup which
>we only use for hauling). FUV, by the way, stands for F@#*ing useless
>vehicle.
>Just venting as well...feel better now...

Marc,

Down there where you folks are, I'd guess better than 90% of the vehicles
you see are FUVs and P/Us? Plus , with deer being so common, most of them
have those enormous grill guards added. I'll bet one of those could just
about flatten a roadster. You gotta wonder what people'll do if/when the
price of gas starts climbing again?

Be careful, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)