Re: Speaking of wrecks...

To: <Magic1910@aol.com>, "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of wrecks...
From: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 99 19:10:20 -0600
>I'm venting.  Someone wasn't thinking when they got out of their HUGE Ford
>Explorer and left it in neutral with the parking brake off.  It rolled about
>100 feet across the parking lot before it crashed into the driver's door
>of my
>wife's 1979 VW bug convertible that has 72,000 original miles and was mint
>original in all respects except for its BRAND NEW PAINT JOB.  Let the
>insurance claim nightmare begin.  I'll let you know how I do with my
>diminishment in value claim.
>Greg
>70 2000
>66 1600
>Spokane, WA

Oh, but haven't you heard? FUVs are safer in an accidents (for the
occupants, deadly for the other guy in a reasonably sized vehicle).  FUVs
have better visibility (at the expense of others on the road) FUVs have
so much cargo space ( I can fit 7 bags of groceries in my roadster, and
am not afraid to load brush, gravel or manure into our old pickup which
we only use for hauling). FUV, by the way, stands for F@#*ing useless
vehicle.
Just venting as well...feel better now...

Marc Tyler
1970 1600
Boerne TX (Actually Sisterdale TX)