Re: Trany questions?

To: wittiner@ee.pdx.edu
Subject: Re: Trany questions?
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:16:43 EST
In a message dated 3/9/99 11:19:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
wittiner@ee.pdx.edu writes:

<< Would adjusting theclutch slave solve this problem?  I haven't done this
 yet, since I just drove the car last night and this morning and on the way
 to work it didn't want to stay in fourth.

 Any help will be welcomed.

 Eric

Eric,
I am sure someone with more knowledge of transmissions will be able to suggest
what is wrong with it, but it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the
clutch adjustment. The two extremes of that would be that it wouldn't go into
gear at all or would never engage completely (slipping).

Good luck on it.  I'm sure it will have to come back out :(

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Albuquerque