Fwd: Insurance Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Insurance Question
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:27:05 EST

--part0_921104826_boundary

From: Ldino21@aol.com
To: Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com
Subject: Re: Insurance Question
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:52:43 EST

Chris,

I am an Allstate Agent in California and also a Datsun 2000 & 1600 owner, I
have dealt with these problems before with older cars. If you have a loss it
is up to you to prove the value of your car. Allstate in California will pay
to bring your car back to the condition it was in prior to the loss if you can
show the condition it was in.

#1   Pictures are absolutely important to have, photos of all sides of the
car,  the rims, the interior,  and so forth.

#2    The best thing also to have is an appraisal, there are many shops here
in California that do appraisals they cost about 30-60 dollars but the are
invaluable if you have a claim, because it is a third parties opinion.

Your insurance wants to keep you happy, while also keeping their costs down,
so they are gonna place the burden on you to justify the value.

It is hard for alot of people to realize that all the hours of hard work you
put into the car don't really contribute to the dollar value of the car that
can't understand it.

If you got any further questions feel free to email me back.

LDino21@aol.com
Lou Smaldino
559-435-2040

--part0_921104826_boundary--