Side trim

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Side trim
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:51:17 -0700
When talking about calspeeds side thim I forgot to mention  something.
I use a liquid rust remover for small parts  and when  I soaked the
clips and hardware from my trim  the nuts went away  so be careful about
the cleaner you use on them.   They are not steel but zink alloy or
something.   To another question  the original speedo gear in my 1600
was 16 tooth (it was a brass gear, nowdays  they are all plastic).   A
question to the guy with the parts for sale, what shape are the
windshields in and  what year is the console?