Shifting notchy when warm(was no subject)

To: "greg mitchell" <gregm@gippstafe.vic.edu.au>,
Subject: Shifting notchy when warm(was no subject)
From: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 99 15:12:40 -0600
>does any body know why my car changes gears pretty good when cold, a bit
>notchy though, but when hot its getting very difficult to select the
>gears, could it be the clutch sp310 1500

Sounds like the way my 1600 behaved before I replaced the clutch master
cylinder.  Beginning of a trip it shifted fine, by the time I got home, I
had to coax it into Reverse.  Perhaps it is your hydraulics, is the fluid
in the clutch master murky or black? Master, slave, or both may need
rebuilding or replacing.