no one wants my car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: no one wants my car
From: marc telencio <rlit1_5@wssd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:41:47 -0500
 i've been attached to my car for about a year and half and just realized
that my parents want me to pay for college.  the car is very sharp and i
don't understand why it won't sell.  i've taken to the carlisle car show
and it must have gotten about 2000 looks in three days but there weren't
any takers.  A lot complained that it was an automatic.  it's a 1981 datsun
280zx in mint conditon with only 83,000 original miles.  can anyone help me
sell?

Beer: Helping ugly people have sexsince 1862!
   This message brought to you by Marc

BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.