Phoenix Emissions Test

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phoenix Emissions Test
From: "Doutre, Chris" <chris_doutre@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:49:04 -0700
There's nothing like new carbs and a few dollars in a mechanic's pocket. My
67 1600 flew through the emissions test this morning. What a relief. A few
years ago, this process was an annual agony. I usually had to go at least
twice, with a visit to the mechanic in between to render it clean but
undrivable, and that was before they tightened up the test.

Also, for those of you who have not yet renewed your tags on line, it's the
way to go. Thirty seconds online as opposed to one-to-two hours sitting at
the MVD. I got the tag renewal sticker for my sedan in three days. Roadster
weather is here again! See you out and about.

Chris
'67 1600
SPL311-08127