Tranny-bad head and dent

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny-bad head and dent
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 07:45:03 -0700
Just a comment or two;  first off I'm sorry about calspeeds damage it's
a real bummer  I've been there and I know it's no fun.  I think Jason
needs a new head to solve his problem (if it's thinner than specs it's a
good bet it's been milled to get it flat before)  and with all the other
problems he would be ahead to replace it.  I'm not sure about
Christopher's seal I wonder if the collar he talks about isn't  the
metal part of the seal  which has to come out with the rubber part
anyway.   Bill