Re: Rallye and specials

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rallye and specials
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:22:37 EST
My 2 cents worth.  Yes - Mike tends to be a little more agressive than some
other parts suppliers in letting you know he is out there.  But, on the other
hand he has paid his dues.  He has been in this business for ever.  He keeps a
substantial stock.  He is knowlegable and shares his knowlege.  The ones I
find tiresome, are the folks who have a couple of hulks laying around in the
back yard and think they can make a fortune in a few months by posting a long
list of what they have for sale (at Rallye style prices) every week or so.  I
would rather suffer these frequent postings however than discourage serious
roadster business business people from posting to the list.  I would also pay
Rallye style prices to someone who is in this business for the long run than
someone who is just pretending.

Peter van der Pas
'68 2000

In a message dated 99-03-02 14:12:26 EST:

<< Does this message qualify as a "monthly special"?

 Gary McCormick
 San Jose, CA