Rallye and specials

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rallye and specials
From: "DON BOYD" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:20:51 -0800
Well folks, I vote for all our suppliers posting they're specials on the
list. Hopefully on the same week each month. After all, this list is to
support Roadster owners, and if getting 25% off of the widget you need
isn't support,what is? :)  I know all about Ralley being tough to get ahold
of and usally being  more($165 for a washer bottle?!?!?- plus $65 for the
pump?!?!) , BUT THEY AHD THE DAMN THINGS when no one else did. They are a
small business, which means they work thier butts off for the privilege of
, well, not much . My biggest gripe about them wouldn't apply to most
folks. Namely, that as a shop owner (at that time), if I didn't mark up my
parts, I didn't survive . Ralley offered no discounts , and as a
consequence, the $9000 in parts that was bought for the roadster we were
working on went more and more to other suppliers. That is all past history
now and I don't know what their currently up to. I don't imagine that their
workload is any less.
They should work on a website, I think in the long run the surival of their
business will depend on it.