Re: Rallye and specials

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rallye and specials
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:59:01 -0800
I'll chime in in favor of MODERATE specials postings, too,
        and I've had similar luck with Rallye: pricey, not the fastest, but
they DO have it.  And when you can't find that bearing, bushing, seal,
or whatever, they will, or they'll make you one.  You'll pay, but not
NEARLY as much as if you went out to have it made just for yourself.  So
I spread my business around.
        But I gotta admit: when I go thru the postings of specials, there's
almost always something I need, and usually I'll impulse- splurge on
it.  Car habit, I guess...
Toby