Fw: RALLYE INFO RESPONSE: V. Laury 3/1/99

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: RALLYE INFO RESPONSE: V. Laury 3/1/99
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:40:33 -0800
In fairness I'm forwarding Ralle's response. I don't know if it answers the
one question I asked, I was most interested in, namely, "Can I get a
catalog?" I asked this because over six months have past since I filled out
their catalog request. I never got it. I guess I didn't include the check! I
still don't believe that any one should charge to tell you what they carry.
Maybe I have this all wrong. If I do, My apologies will come as a parts
order.