Re: Fw: RALLYE INFO RESPONSE: V. Laury 3/1/99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: RALLYE INFO RESPONSE: V. Laury 3/1/99
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:52:58 EST
Dann wrote....

"As for advertising specials on the mailing list, it was my impression
 that this was an owners group and that businesses promoting themselves
 should stay off of it.  Some groups consider it bad manners to advertise
 on this type of a list.  If the general consensus is that it is OK,
 well, I'd like to know it."

 Dann Bramhall

 Rallye Enterprises, Ltd.

I for one would like to hear from Dann.  Know about parts specials once a
month like some other suppliers have agreed to do.  What do you think?

Peter van der Pas
'68 2000