RE: looking for roadsters around AZ.

To: Bill Braden <BillBraden@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: looking for roadsters around AZ.
From: Lee Ehinger <76245.1056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:36:10 -0500

From:   "wierz", INTERNET:wierz@msrc.org
To:     "Ehinger, Lee", [76245,1056]

Date:   2/25/99  6:57 PM

RE:     RE: looking for roadsters around AZ.

Sender: wierz@msrc.org
Date: 25 Feb 1999 14:01:00 -0400
From: "wierz" <wierz@msrc.org>
To: "Ehinger, Lee" <76245.1056@compuserve.com>

I know what you mean, but you must have alot more room than I do!!  Please let
me know if you hear on anyone in the midwest looking for a CA car which is
very solid but need interior restoration.  I have included the original email
which the PO posted to the list.

Are you going to Mid Ohio this year?
John

Stored last 20 years, recently "unearthed" in Palm Springs CA
42,000 original miles
Original wheels, hubcaps
Chrome good all around, except for taillight housings, perfect grille
No rust at all, minor dents (2)
All glass is good
Car is complete, but needs interior restoration and new top (frame is
good condition)
Engine turns over, smog pump missing, but all other smog plumbing
complete
Brakes unknown condition, reservoirs were empty when purchased

Excellent candidate for restoration.

Delivery possible anywhere in continental U.S.  He is traveling to the
east coast this fall.

The asking price is $2500 OBO

Thanks!