roll bar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: roll bar
From: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:39:32 -0600
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about getting a roll bar made for my roadster. Does
anyone have any measurements or dimensions that would help?  I have
looked at where the bolt holes are and I can't see how a roll bar would
fit inside the soft top when it's up. To me it looks like it would
collide with the side of the top unless bent in right away. Also I was
curious as to how a soft top folds down when a roll bar has braces that
go to the back wall of the shelf.  Does it even fold down right with the
braces there?

Thanks,

Matt Peterson
'68 1600