Re: 1500 details

To: shifty@well.com
Subject: Re: 1500 details
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:07:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi Leigh,
        For glueing <sp?> I highly recomend 3M Super Trim Adhesive.  Not the
regular the SUPER in the black spray can.  BUy the large size it will last a
long time.  Follow the directions and boy does that stuff work.
        I do not know if you saw the interior of my car at the last badroc
run.  But I put in most of my CDM interior with it and it looks great.
Just make sure you dont leave any air bubbles in the vinyl.

                Daniel 69 2000