Re[2]: 1500 details

To: shifty@well.com
Subject: Re[2]: 1500 details
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:40:51 -0800
For my vinyl I used a 3M contact cement adhesive. Another product is called
Grip, same kind of stuff. You brush and spread it evenly on both surfaces,
wait 10 minutes and they grip to each other. This stuff really holds, and
you don't have to wait longer than 10 to 15 minutes for it to set and you
don't have to clamp the materials together. This may be the same product as
the spray version that Daniel mentioned. After applying the vinyl, I used a
wooden roller to press out all air bubbles (a couple bucks in paint
stores). A product I believe is called GoopOff can be used to easily remove
any residue glue on the surface.

Oh, be sure you have lots of air ventilation and stay away from open flames!

Fred - So.SF
badroc!