Re: removing the heater controls

To: MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: removing the heater controls
From: JLBrooksNC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:13:04 EST
My experience is with a 68 2000, same thing I think.
I removed the control knobs and the screws (3) from the dash side and while on
my back-upside down, I wiggled and moved the controls until they finally came
out.
The defrost horn was alread removed... but nothing else had to taken out.
Good luck
JLB
(small hands and all)