Re: Crazy?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crazy?
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:06:29 EST
Well I must admit my 710 had to be the ugliest car I ever owned.(never owned
any AMC products) A 2 door AUTOMATIC(pronounced SLOOOW) with a sick green
paint job was nicely accented with a mural of two smashed bowling pins on both
rear quarters and read "The 710 Split" !!!!!
Jeff "kids do the darndest things" Smith

PS- I lost track of how many offers I got on that car at the bowling alley!!!
In 89' the car was taken of the road for the winter with 43k on the odometer.
My wife (of about six months at the time) anounced she had given that old
clunker in the yard away  as I came home from work one day. I don't think our
marrige has ever been the same since then!!!! I got to go now.........someone
at the door.
JS