1600 parts car for sale

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 parts car for sale
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:39:01 -0800
Got a call today from someone in Riverside, CA concerning a '67 1600 he
has for sale.  Don't know anything about the car other than what he told
me.

Says it is complete and "was" running (weren't they all??) but has some
elctrical problems and has been sitting for a while.  Has a hardtop, no
soft top and no hubcaps.  When I ask him how much he wanted he said he
would take $1,200.  After I quit laughing :-), I told him he was about
$700+ too high.  I think he would entertain an offer of $500 to $700.

If anyone is interested, please contact him (Ray Washington) direct at
(213) 532-2927 (work-voicemail).

Once you buy it, bring it on down, along with a cashiers check for
$25,000/ and we will "make it like new again" :-)

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington

Classic Datsun Motorsports