(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: DaBrood420@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:33:37 EST
I have been looking for a roadster for awhile, I finally found one locally, a
1500.  They are kinda rare here in Michigan.  It is in tough shape but I think
with enough MONEY and time it could be on the road again.  The question i have
is this.  The engine that was original in the car was pulled and was in the
process of being rebuilt.  Heads are done and all the parts are there, but
someone stole the engine block.  The guy selling the car has a rebuilt 240 Z
engine w/trans and drive shaft that he is throwing in the deal.  He is
suggesting that I just try to put the Z engine in the roadster.  My gut
feeling is to try and sell the z engine and get the parts for the roadster
original engine.  Would the z engine even fit in the roadster or is that just
opening up another set of problems?

Any comment would be appreciated.  Or if anyone is looking or knows someone
looking for a 240 Z engine ( I would be willing to trade for parts) let me
know.

Thanks
Dave Mrozinski
DaBrood420@aol.com