Re: Non Nissan water pump.

To: ej99176@goodnet.com
Subject: Re: Non Nissan water pump.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:40:46 -0800 (PST)
Hello ,
        Well, went in to Grand today to buy my pump.  I made them show me the
computer screen and it said 69 Nissan srl311 so I went with it. IT
also has a lifetime warrenty (as long as I dont lose my reciept). It will be
in at 3pm thursday. I'll let y'all know how it looks.
        Even if the quality is not quite as high as a true Nissan part...
this pump has a lifetime  warrenty and the stock pump does not.  WHat does
that say about the manufact. faith in the product??

                Daniel 69 2000