Re: Must Visit Website

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: Must Visit Website
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 09:47:03 -0600
>Those are really nice! Just too bad he didn't have the roadster in the
>front on that one. ;-)

>Gordon

Funny you should mention that, I thought exactly the same thing. Plus he
should have used a 510 rather than that old Corona. I D/Led most of the
images and have been playing with them for screen B/G, but since the
originals are around 4 by 6, blowing them up to fill a 17 inch monitor
really causes severe pixelation.

As I mentioned, I'd love to see him do something T/H-Shasta related.

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)