Must Visit Website

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Must Visit Website
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:03:40 -0600
This URL was posted to the 510 list by Joe Fernandez. He wrote:

>Terry is an automotive illustrator and a big fan of the 510. Check out his
great paintings
>of the BRE 510 and other cool cars at: http://www.iris.dti.ne.jp/~telly/

Pictures of specific interest to this group would be at
<http://www.iris.dti.ne.jp/~telly/gallery4.510.html> and
<http://www.iris.dti.ne.jp/~telly/gallery4.historic.html>. However, take
the time to look through all the galleries especially if you enjoy
Americana and aviation art.

The "Introduction" off of the homepage appears to be a little messed up,
so just select "Gallery Index". I'm going to email these folks to see if
the pictures are available in print. He might take commissions, too. Some
of us might get some group shots or maybe we can get him to visit Shasta
this summer. An acrylic of the traditional group shot with Mt. Shasta in
the B/G would be great.

Enjoy, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)