Head Aches, Warped Head Options

To: "Datsun List (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head Aches, Warped Head Options
From: "Brooks, John L." <BROOKSJ@RJRT.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:57:31 -0500
My 2L head was warped... my options are:
        Mill it
        Straighten it (heat/cool specialty shop)
        Replace it.

I visited Rock Vest and he checked the head and gave me
some options and names of guys who do the work.

I'm looking for advice, words of wisdom and you experience.
Some other factors include:
        The history of car/head is unknown
        The valve seats are brass (not for unleaded gas)
        The head had been milled before (rocker arm geometry?)

Thanks in advance
John
68 FairLady 2L
(warped head)

BTW Rock Vest's Hot Roadster Racer is for sale.