Re: Solex's again.

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Solex's again.
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 13:35:25 -0800

Daniel Neuman wrote:

> Hello All,
>   With my su's my car starts right up idles and runs great, never
> fouls plugs or backfires. Gets great gass mileage. Easy to drive around town.
>

>         Anyways just my 2 cents ymmv,imho yada yada yada
>
>                         Daniel 69 2000

 I am just finishing rebuilding my engine and trans, but before I started this
project my solex car started right up, idled and ran GREAT  ;- ) ,  never fouled
plugs and only pops when you open the throttle too fast at low rpm.
If you need good mileage go with the SUs as solexes can drink. :- (
--
Philip Erickson
Solex 2000