[British-cars] TR3A Long Island

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [British-cars] TR3A Long Island
From: "brian fitzgerald" <bfitz241@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:38:19 -0400
to end this sorry tale,
the shop and all the stuff in it was seized pursuant to the rental agreement
for failure to pay rent.

an action was brought in landlord tenant court; obviously that is over now.

the landlord sold the stuff at auction.

My legal remedy is against the renter, that is, the restoration guy, Sports
Car Haven in NY.

Since he was also evicted from his home, I assume he has no money.

Doesn't pay to sue someone with no money.

I could get a judgement, but a bankruptcy proceeding would wipe that out.

Does it make sense to pay a lawyer to get nothing?  I don't think so.

I learned my lesson, I'm going to buy a Cobra replicar.

Thanks for your support, if you see a red TR3 in a scrap heap, think of me.
Too bad actually, he

seemed like a decent guy.  At least I know what happened now.