Re: a few caqrb questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a few caqrb questions
From: "Steven R. Taylor" <staylor@bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:59:38 -0400
OK, so I'm showing my age and maybe "infringing" on some copyright or
other, but here's a note from Jeff Jones from many years ago on this
list that may be pertinent.  At the time, there was lots of talk
about getting SU's right.  (Is Roger Garnett still on the list? - he
had a great set of instructions for getting them sync'd).  Anyway -
FYI.    Steve