Re: Rustproof removal

To: WATSON@wmich.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rustproof removal
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 94 16:13:25 -0700
In message <01HHX5JIEBPG8WWEK9@wmich.edu>  writes:
> So far I have tried engine cleaner and a heat gun with a wooden stick.  Has
> anyone tried kerosene?  Or is there an quick and easy way to remove really
> thick layers of rust coating?  IT'S EVERYWHERE!  I'm hoping to repaint most
> of the engine bay, trunk and exterior of my Spit but this STUFF is really
> slowing down the process.
>
> Margaret Watson   '78 Spit
> margaret.watson@wmich.edu

Oppps maybe next time I should pay more attention to the question being asked
before flying off with an answer.  Of well maybe the info will be useful to
someone.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561