Oops. and a TR4 Tranny question

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Oops. and a TR4 Tranny question
From: <passaret@copernicus.crd.ge.com> ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 92 14:14:42 EST

I recently wrote

# From mrmike@michelotti.ge.com Tue Mar 17 14:02:05 1992
# From: mrmike@michelotti.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
# Apparently-To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
# Date: Tue, 17 Mar 92 13:23:20 EST

and not much else.  Sorry, a test posting got loose.
Michelotti is _not_ registered yet, and that mail shouldn't
have gotten out.  It jumped past the mail server here
and got out with an invalid domain address (should be .ae.ge.com)
Don't try to use it.

While I'm here, though, I have a little problem.  I finally
got around to inspecting the "new" tranny I'm putting in Sonja,
and I noticed that the folks who re-built it had welded
the clutch fork in place.  It appears to be in the "right"
place, and the bushes are OK, but I'll never get it out
again without a saw or torch.  Is there any reason I shouldn't
install (or be able to install) it this way?  Sorry if this
is a stupid question, but I've never tried this sort of swap
before.

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret