Further adventures of Jim Muller, Spitfire Pilot

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, timd@ptltd.com
Subject: Further adventures of Jim Muller, Spitfire Pilot
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 93 16:53:06 EST
>From the Arts section of the Jan. 14th Haverhill (Mass) Gazette:

GRAMMY NOMINEES: Southern Rail, among the contenders in the 1992 Grammy
Awards, bluegrass category, will perform Jan. 22 at the New Moon Coffeehouse.
Pictured are, from left, Dave Dick, Jim Roher, Sharon Horovitch and Jim Muller.
                                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^
This is under a photo showing british-cars own Jim Muller, stage right,
double-clutching an acoustic guitar.

Wow!  The GRAMMY's!  Congratulations, Jim.  Actually, I've often thought
while reading this list that anyone with the spunk and determination to
keep an LBC on the road (and get it to run better than when it left the
factory) can probably accomplish anything they want to in life.

This coffeehouse is only 5 miles from my house, so I'm going.  If any
eastern Mass SOLer's or southern NH BCNH members are interested, email
me for directions.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)