Re: TR-4 vs. TR-4A

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: TR-4 vs. TR-4A
From: mit-eddie!hoosier.utah.edu!mjb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 15:07:11 -0600
:: The TR-4 is, in many ways, the end of the series of cars that started
:: with the TR-2; the -4A is, in many ways, the beginning of the series of
:: cars that led to the incredibly long-running TR-6.

Yeah, that's a good way to put it.

:: mjb believes that a 4A can be a national competitor in DSP, and he's
:: going to try to prove it.

Oh, did I say that?  I guess I am trying to prove it by example.  Maybe I'll
run a Spit AND The White Car next year.  After all, TWC did have one of the
fastest raw times at the VTR autocross event a few weeks ago...

mjb.