Re: Portland All British Field Meet

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM,
Subject: Re: Portland All British Field Meet
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 15:02:55 -0700
Mike, I will be at the Portland meet with the Land Rover. The LR is easy to
spot. It will probably be the the only CA licensed LR. It has Historic
Plates.  Its a longbed 109, green with a white top & badly in need of new
paint {In the project que right behind the TR3A}.  However, after the
frist few minutes after parking, I will not be anywhere near the LR {I have
seen this car already}.  I am most likely to be found photographing TR2-3Bs,
or parts thereof. i might also bee seen measuring parts  & asking owners for
their commission numbers & scribbiling into a notebook.  I may also become
a shadow of a TR concourse judge.  Late Sat afternoon I will be off
with the North West Land Rover Club {Great group of people!!!}  Sunday I
intend to set up & sell parts. Later I may consider autocrossing the Land
Rover ;^)  Also, Sat. I will be running around trying to look at each and every
car.
Last year some one from SOL left a note on the LR but I did not get it until
I got back & the LR group was getting ready to head out for its own party.

TeriAnn