TR-4 vs. TR-4A

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: TR-4 vs. TR-4A
From: <mit-eddie!crd.GE.COM!passaretti@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 12:09:32 EDT
Ok,  it's time to admit my ignorance of the underlying parts
and ask "What's the difference between these two cars".  Is one
or the other of them more "competable" in Autocross etc?

I'll be the first to tell you that my knowledge of this particular car is
minimal.  I grew up wanting a spitfire, and then when I finally finished
grwing, I realized I didn't fit in one.  I never payed all that much attention
to the earlier cars except to look at and admire.  I bought the
Bentlys for the spit and spent a good deal of time looking it over
and talking to people, but the 4 is a mystery to me internally.  Anyone
care to enlighten me??

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret