Tennessee Walking Horses

To: mit-eddie!TWNMOE10.BITNET!GRFG020@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Tennessee Walking Horses
From: linus!att!speedy!gerry@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 16:06:25 -0400
TIM WRITES :
==> Subject: TR7 5-speed transmission -> Spitfire?
==>
==> What are the obstacles to putting a TR7 5-speed into a Spitfire?

Why ? the easiest and tried solution would be to fit the overdrive
gearbox onto the back of the Spitfire g'box, as offered by the factory.

Is anybody going to the Vintage Fall Festival in Lime Rock, CT ?

I went last year and had a wonderfull time.

Are we going to make this the eastern SOL gathering ?

I shall be going to Pocono Raceway non the Saturday and helping a friend
prepare him E-prod MGB. Should be fun !! and on the Monday, Lime Rock is
on the calendar.

For those who don't know, The Vinatge Fall Festival, is a 3 day event, with
practice (?) on the Sat, a concours event on the Sunday and the main races
on the Monday. All cars featured are old pre-1965 (?) iron. The theme this
year I think is Trans-Am racing.

Walking thrrough the pits is an educational by iteself, last year there were
2/3 Gulwing Mercedes, 4/5  Abarths (bubble), Lotus, Jags, Westfield,
and original Gulf Ford GT40. etc , etc

Anybody else going ????

Gerry