Re: Ign. module problems

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ign. module problems
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:36:50 -0400
Hi All,

Well, I just had to try it.  I had wired in the blue style ig. box when I
rebuilt my engine harness and I hadn't tried it out yet.  Unfortunately, I
don't have the carb or exhaust mounted so I couldn't actually run the car,
but -- I did hook up a battery and cranked the engine and I have tons of
spark out of the coil.

Now, I do have to correct my last email, my original ig. box is of the green
style.  All I did when mounting the blue style was to reverse purple
(dist. -) and black (dist ground).

Whether the car will actually run with the blue style box is another story,
but it does spark.

When I get the carb back on the car I will let y'all know

Dave Farbacher