Re: Has anyone produced a new muffler design

To: "Scott R. Olson" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone produced a new muffler design
From: Jim Kelliher <jkelliher@bcop.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:34:55 -0700
I remember a long time ago a rumor that the Bricks muffler was the same one used
on chevy's SS Chevelle and I 've noticed someone else used a Camaro's. If this
is accurate, Flow Master Muffler makes h.p. mufflers for these applications and
there catalog gives very detailed dimensions on there product line. I personally
enjoy the original exhaust set up on my car. It sounds BAD! Also I thought it
was designed as a "break away exhaust system", one of the safety features of the
SV-1.
Does any one know what application the Leaf spring bushings are from? I'd like
to replace them with poly graphite versions.
Jim K.
1191 Safety Green