Has anyone produced a new muffler design

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Has anyone produced a new muffler design
From: "Scott R. Olson" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:41:02 -0500
Are there any additional designs for mufflers and exhaust pipe runs?  Is
there a high performace muffler to fit a Bricklin Stock?  Is it necessary?
I am not thrilled with the way the exhaust pipes come out the rear at that
odd angle.  I would much prefer them to come straight back.  What do people
have experience with?  ARe most of you using stock?

Second question.  Was there a thread earlier about replacing the rear LEAF
springs (to avoid the Jerry Springer Bricklin show round #2)  One side of my
car appears to be sagging.  Was the general concensus to have them built for
me, or to have my rebuilt, or are they available somewhere.  I do not intend
on working on the leaf springs drunk, with any artillery, or with the car
suspended above me precariously, so the information should come without
concern for my health =)

Thirdly.  I have noticed a massive (well not really massive) number of
people selling their bricklins.  Is this normal?  I have not been on the
list too long, but I don't ever rememeber people selling this often.  Is it
a winter thing?  am I imagining it (most likely)
OK
 enough rambling

#466 - Scott  <---------(I have come to the conclusion that my car owns me)