farewell ...

To: "Bricklin List (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: farewell ...
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:09:13 -0400
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD7CFF.871E5A60

Just tooooo busy to continue with the list.  My mailbox overfloweth!

Feel free to contact me directly concerning the BI Web Site. I'll forward
posts concerning the web site to John Blair and he can copy the list.

As soon as access issues with my company's firewall are addressed, the site
can be reached at http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/BI (same as before but
add the /BI).

Good Luck to everyone.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD7CFF.871E5A60--