Re: Water Temp guage

To: bricklin@autox.team.net, scottolson@cascon.com
Subject: Re: Water Temp guage
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:30:17 PDT
Scott, what I was thinking of doing on mine to end the problem with it
being too hot and to keep it predictably cool is to take the gauge
apart, carefully figure out just hot hot it should be, and expertly use
two straight pins discretely placed on both sides of the indicator to
hold it in place. What does 160 degrees sound like? Kim