Water Temp guage

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Temp guage
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 01:45:04 -0500
My water temp sender has been determined to be non-existent by my own
hand (thanks JB).  If anyone has any information about the AMC360 water
temp sender that will ease my search for a replacement, I would
appreciate it (Like a part # or a place to find it).  A little known
piece of automotive know-how is that a water temperature guage seldom
works if the temp sender is replaced by an intake manifold blank plug.

Thanks for the help everyone,  we'll see how well the Bricklin makes the
move south (only 30 minutes south but you never know with my luck)

-Scott