Re: Stamps !

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stamps !
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@isc-br.isc-br.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 97 10:21 EDT
At 06:28 PM 6/7/97 PDT, Brandon S. Moody wrote:
>Just curious if anyone has ever saw a Bricklin postage stamp ?
>My girlfriend just walked in the door and gave me a full sheet of them.
>Wouldn't tell me where she got them or how much she paid, just said
>it was at some collector place ?

I have two, sealed, promotional packages that includes all the
Canadian-built autos in the collection, including one Bricklin stamp. It
also includes a write-up on the collector's series. They were for sale at
last years National meet.

Visit the Web page created for the announcement of the stamp in June of last
year (the Bricklin was released last in a surprise unveiling ceremony that
included the actual car on stage.)

http://www.mailposte.ca/english/whatsnew/archives/bricklin.html

                                             Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olivetti North America          Staff Software Engineer
             185 Plains Road Ste 302W        203-882-4373 (desk)
             Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@mail.spk.olivetti.com     800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                        "Eschew  Obfuscation"