Re: Stamps !

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: Re: Stamps !
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 16:06:17 -0500
John T. Blair wrote:

> At 06:28 PM 6/7/97 PDT, you wrote:
> >Just curious if anyone has ever saw a Bricklin postage stamp ?
> >My girlfriend just walked in the door and gave me a full sheet of them.
> >Wouldn't tell me where she got them or how much she paid, just said
> >it was at some collector place ?
> >

> That great!  Your the 1st person I've heard that has them.  I've an ad
> for them on the Net
>
> Some time ago, David Cairnes posted info on a WEB page:
>
>    "Just to let everyone know there is a Canadian Stamp dedicated
>     to the Bricklin.. You can get more information at..
>
>     http://www.mailposte.ca/english/whatsnew/archives/bricklin.html
>    "
>
> They have an nice writeup about the Brick.  I've downloaded the page, and
> was trying to get permission to use it.  I figured that it wouldn't be
> around for ever.  But I've not been able to get permission.
>
> If anyone checks out the web page and it is nolonger there, let me know
> and I'll zip the files and email them to you.
>
>   You can call the National Canadian Post Philatelic Center at
> 1-800-565-4362 for more information about the stamp or to order it.
>
> John
>
> John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com
> Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229
>
> 48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget  65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
>      75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

Well I emailed them and they sent me some info on getting them.. BUT
when I got the info there was nothing on the bricklin stamp..
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )