Re: Stamps !

To: "Brandon S. Moody" <bsmoody@kih.net>, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stamps !
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 19:34:36 -0400
At 06:28 PM 6/7/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Just curious if anyone has ever saw a Bricklin postage stamp ?
>My girlfriend just walked in the door and gave me a full sheet of them.
>Wouldn't tell me where she got them or how much she paid, just said
>it was at some collector place ?

That great!  Your the 1st person I've heard that has them.  I've an ad
for them on the Net

Some time ago, David Cairnes posted info on a WEB page:

   "Just to let everyone know there is a Canadian Stamp dedicated
    to the Bricklin.. You can get more information at..

    http://www.mailposte.ca/english/whatsnew/archives/bricklin.html
   "

They have an nice writeup about the Brick.  I've downloaded the page, and
was trying to get permission to use it.  I figured that it wouldn't be
around for ever.  But I've not been able to get permission.

If anyone checks out the web page and it is nolonger there, let me know
and I'll zip the files and email them to you.

  You can call the National Canadian Post Philatelic Center at
1-800-565-4362 for more information about the stamp or to order it.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire