RE: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for

To: <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Subject: RE: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:44:19 -0800
I understand safety was not part of the original, but it is part of this
one.  Safety is not something we should argue for.  It should be the most
important factor into making any decision.  If three is safer than two, then
three it is.  As john mentioned, at one point you are going to have too
many, but IMHO three per station is not too many.

--Navid